A Pharmacokinetic and Safety Assessment of G3139 Administered by Subcutaneous Injection to Patients With Solid Tumors
- A Confirmed diagnosis of a solid tumor malignancy, not to include lymphoma, that has
failed standard therapy or for which no standard therapy is available. Patients with
a history of brain metastasis will be eligible if there is no evidence of cerebral
edema or treatment with steroids.
- Adequate organ function as determined < 7 days prior to starting study medication
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 to 2
- At least 3 weeks and recovery from effects of major prior surgery or other therapy
including radiation therapy, immunotherapy, cytokine, biological, vaccine and
- Significant medical diesese
- History of leptomeningeal disease
- Coexisting condition that would require the subject to continue therapy during the
treatment phase of the study with a drug known to alter renal function.
- Use of any investigational drug within 3 weeks prior to starting study medication
- Known hypersensitivity to phosphorothioate-containing oligonucleotides