An Open-label Study to Assess the Effect of First-line Treatment With Avastin in Combination With Standard Therapy on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- metastatic renal cell cancer of predominantly clear cell type;
- >=1 measurable lesion.
- prior treatment with chemotherapy, cytokine or tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy for
metastatic renal cell cancer;
- ongoing or recent need for full therapeutic dose of anticoagulants or chronic daily
treatment with aspirin (>325mg/day);
- clinically significant cardiovascular disease.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Median progression-free survival
Outcome Time Frame:
Germany: Landesamt fur Gesundheit und Soziales Berlin
- Renal Cell Cancer
- Carcinoma, Renal Cell