An Open Label Study of the Effect of Rituxan, High Dose Methotrexate and High Dose Cytarabine on Response Rate in Patients With Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
- adult patients, 18-80 years of age;
- histological diagnosis of primary central nervous system lymphoma;
- B-cell proliferation verified by positive staining for CD20;
- >=1 measurable lesion.
- prior chemotherapy, other than corticosteroids, >=6 weeks before and after diagnosis
- history of prior cranial irradiation;
- evidence of plurisystemic non-Hodgkin's lymphoma;
- other active malignant disease (other than basal cell or squamous cell cancer of
skin,or cancer in situ of cervix;
- uncontrolled active infection.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Complete response rate;overall response rate
Outcome Time Frame:
Canada: Health Canada