An Open-label, Multicentre,Dose-escalating Phase I/II Study, With a Randomised Phase II Part, to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of RO5072759 Given as Monotherapy in Patients With CD20+ Malignant Disease
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- part 1 only: CD20+ malignant disease (lymphoma or CLL);
- part 2 only: relapsed or refractory DLBCL, follicular NHL, CLL or MCL.
- prior use of any investigational antibody therapy or other agent within 6 months of
- prior use of any anti-cancer vaccine;
- prior use of MabThera within 8 weeks of study entry;
- CNS lymphoma.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Phase 1: Incidence of dose-limiting toxicity.
Outcome Time Frame: