An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of Xeloda as Adjuvant Monotherapy in Patients Who Have Undergone Surgery for Colon Cancer, Dukes Stage C.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- colon cancer (Dukes stage C);
- surgery, with no evidence of remaining tumor;
- ECOG performance status of <=1.
- previous therapy for currently treated colon cancer;
- any evidence of metastatic disease;
- history of other malignancy within last 5 years;
- clinically significant cardiac disease.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
SAEs, AEs, laboratory parameters.
Outcome Time Frame:
Russia: Ministry of Health
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colonic Neoplasms
- Colorectal Neoplasms