1. Male subjects ≥ 18 years of age with histological diagnosis of cancer for cancer
2. Provide written informed consent prior to screening.
3. Histological diagnosis of cancer other than non-melanoma skin cancer for the two
1. Concomitant use of GH, Megestrol, Marinol, or any other anabolic agent, appetite
stimulant (including corticosteroids other than dexamethasone at the time of IV
chemotherapy administrations), tube feedings, or parenteral nutrition during the 3
months prior to entering the study.
2. Participation in a clinical trial with investigational agents within 1 month of
3. Prior or current use of other medications that interfere with gonadal axis
(androgens, estrogens, anti-androgens, etc).