Preserving Function in Rural Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
1. Females, age > 18 years.
2. First breast cancer diagnosis, Stages 1-3.
3. Beginning the second chemotherapy cycle.
4. English speaking and literate.
1. Previous or concurrent malignancy, except for non-melanotic skin cancers.
2. Lifetime diagnosis of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
3. Moderate-severe cognitive impairment indicated by a score < 3 on a 6-item cognitive
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Mark T Hegel, PhD
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
United States: Federal Government
1 R03 CA124200-01
- Breast Cancer
- Health Services Research
- Breast Neoplasms
|Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
||Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756