A Dose-escalation Study of R1507 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- solid neoplasm, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma;
- metastatic or locally advanced disease, not curable by any currently available
- severe, uncontrolled systemic disease;
- patients who require treatment with glucocorticoids or immunosuppressive treatment
within last 6 months;
- patients with diabetes mellitus.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
AEs, laboratory parameters, Cmax, Tmax, AUC, clearance, Vdss elimination half life
Outcome Time Frame:
United States: Food and Drug Administration
|Austin, Texas 78705|
|Hackensack, New Jersey 07601|
|Denver, Colorado |