Urinary VEGF and MMP Levels in Patients Receiving Radiation Therapy for Glioblastoma Multiforme: Prospective Determination of a Predictive Value for Recurrence
Measurement of urinary VEGF levels pre treatment,immediately after treatment, and 1 month
- Patient must be enrolled on an RTOG GBM study that prescribes 6000 cGy of radiation
- Patient must meet the eligibility requirements for the RTOG treatment study. (If the
patient is deemed retrospectively ineligible for the RTOG treatment study, the
patient will likewise be ineligible for this study.)
- Patient must sign a study-specific informed consent for RTOG 0611 prior to study
- Patient not able to receive 6000 cGy of radiation therapy.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Defined Population, Observational Model: Natural History, Time Perspective: Longitudinal, Time Perspective: Prospective
Deborah T Blumenthal, MD
Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
Israel: Ministry of Health
- Patients must be enrolled to an RTOG GBM study that prescribes 6000 cGy of radiation therapy.