An Open-Label, Pharmacokinetic Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Pazopanib in Combination With FOLFOX 6 orCapeOx in Subjects With Colorectal Cancer
- Diagnosis of locally advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer.
- No prior chemotherapy for metastatic disease.
- Presence of radiologically and/or clinically documented disease.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status of 0 or 1.
- Adequate bone marrow, hepatic, renal function, Urine Creatinine Ratio (UPC) of <
- A female subject must not be pregnant or breast feeding.
- Able to swallow and retain oral medications.
- Has had any major surgery, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, investigational agent, or
radiotherapy within the last 28 days
- Prior treatment with pazopanib, or oxaliplatin.
- Known contraindications to the use of oxaliplatin, capecitabine, 5-fluorouracil, or
- Participation in any investigational study within 28 days prior to study treatment.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating.
- Poorly controlled hypertension.
- A history of cardiovascular disease, arrhythmias, or significant ECG abnormalities.
- Any history of stroke.
- Current use of therapeutic warfarin.
- Known brain metastases.
- History of disease significantly affecting gastrointestinal function or major
resection of the stomach or small bowel.
- Active infections or other serious illness.
- History of allergy to platinum compounds or heparin.
- Poor venous access.