- Female age between 21-70 years.
- Subject has mammography or ultrasound findings
- Subject is scheduled for biopsy.
- Subject is scheduled for ultrasound breast scan.
- Subject understands the study procedure.
- Subject is willing to sign the inform consent and comply with the study
- Age < 21 years or > 70 years.
- Subject undergo previous breast surgery
- Known blood coagulation disorders.
- Known cardiac disorders.
- Breast infection / breast abscess / breast pains.
- Ipsilateral breast scar in same quadrant as current lesion
- Recent breast trauma.
- Pregnant or lactating woman
- Subject has bleeding disorder.
- Subject is suffering extreme general weakness.
- Subject objects to the study protocol.
- Physician objection.
- Known cognitive or psychiatric disorder
- Participation in any other clinical trial