A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Dose Finding Study of Mircera in Anemic Patients With Stage IIIB or IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving First Line Myelosuppressive Chemotherapy
- >=18 years of age;
- stage III or IV non-small cell lung cancer receiving first line myelosuppressive
- myelosuppressive chemotherapy scheduled for at least 9 weeks;
- anemia at screening visit.
- transfusion of red blood cells during the 4 weeks prior to first planned dose of
- iron deficiency anemia, or anemia caused by gastrointestinal bleeding;
- prior treatment with Mircera.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Average Hb change from baseline
Outcome Time Frame:
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms