- Ph+ CML patients in complete cytogenetic response (CCR) after more than 1 year of
- Patients in imatinib study
- Patients with a history of intolerability to interferon.
- Patients with less than CCR or less than one year of imatinib therapy.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Izhar Hardan, MD
Sheba Medical Center
Israel: Israeli Health Ministry Pharmaceutical Administration
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Philadelphia-Positive
- Pegylated Interferon
- Philadelphia Positive CML
- Leukemia, Myeloid
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive