Dysregulated Tyrosine Kinase Signaling in Leukemia
Purpose: to look at a number of proteins in the abnormal cells in the blood and/or bone
marrow. These proteins make a cell grow or prevent the cell from dying
- Patients must have newly diagnosed or relapsed leukemia.
- Patients must sign an informed consent.
- Patients will not be excluded if they are receiving chemotherapy.
- Patients with CML, AML, ALL, T/NK leukemia, myelodysplasia, or myeloproliferative
disorders will be eligible.
- Patients must be => 18 years of age.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Ian Rabinowitz, MD
University of New Mexico
United States: Institutional Review Board
|University of New Mexico
||Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131