Extension Study of 1.0mg Dose Letrozole Therapy in Postmenopausal Patients With Breast Cancer
- Patients which participated in double blind study
- Patients with intolerable toxicity.
- Patients which confirmed progressive disease during double blind study.
- Patients which have received concurrent anti-cancer therapy during double blind
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Safety during treatment
Japan: Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Aromatase inhibitor
- breast cancer
- Breast Neoplasms