A Pilot Study to Determine the Clinical Efficacy of Coenzyme Q10 And Curcumin in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- MDS patients with RA, RARS or RAEB will be eligible for treatment with CoQ10 as long
as their IPSS score ≤ 1.5.
- Pregnant women and nursing women will be excluded.
- History of clinically significant liver or kidney disease.
- IPSS score >1.5
- Poorly controlled diabetes mellitus, hypertension, or other serious medical or
psychiatric illness that could potentially interfere with the completion of treatment
according to the protocol.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
major hematologic improvement in any lineage
moshe e gatt, dr
Hadassah Medical Organization
Israel: Israeli Health Ministry Pharmaceutical Administration
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- coenzyme Q10
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes