Research of Molecular Markers for Diagnosis and/or Prognosis in Lymph Node Metastasis of Resected Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Genetic: It is a prospective study during two years with three years for follow-up. No
control group is recruited.
- Patients with resectable non-small cell lung cancer (stage I to IIIA), with a
complete resection of the tumor and paired lymph nodes.
- Informed consent is required.
- Another cancer
- Chemotherapy before surgical treatment
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Prospective
Michèle BEAU-FALLER, MD
Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Biologie Moléculaire, Hôpital de Hautepierre
France: Ministry of Health
- Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer patients
- non-small cell lung cancer
- molecular marker
- lymph node completed resected
- Lung cancer samples and paired lymph node resected
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms