Follow-up of Patients With Curative-Intent Surgical Resection for NSCLC : CT Scanning Versus 18 FDG Imaging.
- All patients who underwent resection for NSCLC
- Informed consent
- Patients with a mixed histology profile that included small cell carcinoma or
neuroendocrine tumor cells.
- Patients with non-resected NSCLC or with metastasis
- Patients who have previous malignancy, except basal cell carcinoma of the skin -
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Diagnostic
Disease-free survival from the date of operation to the date of recurrence or censured at the date of last follow-up visit or date of the death.
Boris MELLONI, MD
University Hospital, Limoges
France : DGS
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- lung cancer, 18 FDG, PET
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms