An Exploratory Biomarker Trail of Temsirolimus in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Advanced Stage Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head & Neck
- Subjects with newly diagnosed, advanced stage, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
of the oral cavity, oral pharynx, hypopharynx or larynx.
- Subjects willing to undergo tumor biopsies.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0-1.
- Age >/= 18 years.
- Subjects receiving anticoagulation therapy.
- Presence of unstable angina, recent myocardial infarction (within the previous 6
months), or use of ongoing maintenance therapy for life-threatening ventricular
- Prior cancer therapy (chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy) or
investigational agent for their head and neck cancer.