A Phase 1/2 Dose-Escalating Study of ALIMTA and Cyclophosphamide Administered Every 21 Days in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- You must be female and at least 18 years old.
- You must have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Your pre-study lab tests are within study requirements.
- You must be willing to take folic acid and vitamin B12.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have another illness that your doctor thinks would make you unable to
- You are currently taking aspirin or aspirin-like medicine and are unable to stop for
a few days during each cycle of therapy.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Best Tumor Response
Outcome Time Frame:
baseline to measured progressive disease
Call 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or 1-317-615-4559 Mon-Fri from 9am- 5pm Eastern time (UTC/GMT - 5 hours, EST)
Eli Lilly and Company
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Breast Cancer
- Advanced Breast Cancer
- Breast Neoplasms