- All patients must have a histological or cytological diagnosis of metastatic disease
expressing the MUC-1. Patients must have metastatic disease and have failed at least
one regimen of standard based chemotherapy for metastatic disease such as:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC),
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma (TCC),
- Non-small cell lung,
- Multiple myeloma and
- Patients must be >18 years of age, consenting to participation in the study.
- Patients must have at least one site of measurable tumor or measurable tumor marker.
- Patients receiving any immunosuppressive treatment that could negate development of
an effective immune response to the vaccine.
- Subjects with prior irradiation to a field that includes more than 25% of their lymph
nodes and bone marrow likely to be immunosuppressed will be excluded. However,
patients who had standard pelvic field radiation such as adjuvant therapy for rectal
cancer are not excluded.
- Pregnant and breast feeding women will be excluded. Premenopausal women who are not
practicing or willing to practice adequate birth control methods for a period of 3
months after treatment will be excluded.
- Patients with brain metastases.
- Patients with active infection.
- Patients with HIV hepatitis B surface antigen (HBS Ag) and hepatitis C virus (HCV)