A Phase I Study of Cetuximab in Combination With Gefitinib in Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Subjects with advanced or metastatic non small cell lung cancer.
- Subjects should have had at least one prior chemotherapy with a platinum based
- Subjects are excluded from this study if they do not have non small cell lung cancer
that is advanced or metastatic or have not had at least one prior platinum based
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Safe and effective dose of combination of Erbitux and Iressa therapy.
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms
|Local Institution||Duncansville, Pennsylvania |