A Phase I Clinical Study of MK0683 in Patients With Solid Tumors.
- Patients with histologically or cytologically diagnosed solid tumor; no standard
therapy available or patient has failed to respond to standard therapy
- Patients with history of immunotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, or chemotherapy during
the previous 4 weeks; previous treatment is 5 or more chemotherapeutic regimens.
- Any uncontrolled concomitant illness
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Serious drug or food allergy
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Duration of Trial
Japan: Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare