An Open-label, Dose Escalation Phase I/II Trial of a KSP Inhibitor Given as a Constant 24-Hour Infusion in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Patients who are at least 18 years of age with recurrent or non-responsive solid
tumors, or cancers for whom standard therapy does not exist. Part of the study
includes only patients who have taxane-resistant cancers.
- Patients who have had treatment with any investigational therapy within the past 30
- Patients who have certain types of blood cancers such as leukemia or lymphoma.
- Patients who have uncontrolled congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pains, or had a
heart attack within the past 3 months, or have undergone bone marrow or stem cell
- Patient is pregnant or nursing.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Safety and tolerability of MK0731 administered as a 24-hour CIV Infusion. Dose limiting toxicities. Maximum tolerated dose and recommended Phase II dose of L-001154704 administered as a 24 hour CIV infusion.
United States: Food and Drug Administration