A Phase I/IIa Study Evaluating the Safety/Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of MK0457 Administered as a 5-Day Continuous Infusion in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer and Other Solid Tumors
- In Part I, patients who are at least 18 years of age with advanced solid tumors and
colorectal cancer will be eligible for the first part of this study. Patient must
have recovered from and be at least 3 weeks from previous cancer treatment.
- In Part II, only patients with colorectal cancer will be eligible to participate. The
patients may have received up to 3 prior treatments for their colorectal cancer.
Patients must have recovered from and be at least 3 weeks from previous therapy.
- Patients who have had treatment with any investigational drug within the past 30
- Patients who have certain types of blood cancers such as leukemia or lymphoma.
- Patients who have uncontrolled congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, or heart
attack within the past 3 months.
- Patient is pregnant or nursing.