An Observational Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) in Combination With Chemotherapy for Treatment of Metastatic or Locally Advanced and Unresectable Colorectal Adenocarcinoma
- Signed Informed Consent and Authorization document
- Metastatic, or locally advanced and unresectable, adenocarcinoma of the colon or
- Receiving Avastin as a component of first-line chemotherapy
- First-line chemotherapy plus Avastin initiated <=4 months prior to enrollment in the
- Patients who have contraindications for treatment with Avastin (see the Avastin
Package Insert) or who would incur excessive risks with Avastin treatment are
ineligible for this study.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Eric Hedrick, M.D.
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Colorectal Cancer
- Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous
- Colorectal Neoplasms
|Genentech Central Contact||South San Francisco, California 94080|