A Phase 2 Study of Alimta and Epirubicin Administered Every 21 Days in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Diagnosis of locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer not amenable to local
- Patients must be chemo-naive or have only neoadjuvant and/or adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Patients must have at least one measurable lesion in an area not previously
- No chemotherapy at least 4 weeks prior to study enrollment.
- Signed informed consent from patient.
- Treatment with any drug within the last 30 days that has not received regulatory
- Serious systemic disorders, including active infection.
- Significant cardiovascular disease.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Inability or unwillingness to take folic acid or Vitamin B12 supplementation.