- Eligible patients must have a diagnosis of MDS of at least 12 weeks that is not
- Patient must be able to adhere to the study visit schedule and other protocol
- Patient must understand and voluntarily sign an informed consent document.
- Women of childbearing potential (WCBP) must have a negative serum or urine pregnancy
- Women must not be pregnant or lactating.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- myelodysplastic syndrome
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
|Rush-Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center
||Chicago, Illinois 60612-3515