Safety and Tolerability Study of Farnesyl Protein Transferase Inhibitor (FPTI) in Patients With Leukemia
- Pathologically documented chronic myelogenous leukemia in blast crisis,
myelodysplasia, acute myelogenous leukemia, or acute lymphocytic leukemia.
- Life expectancy of 12 weeks or greater.
- ECOG Performance Status less than or equal to 2.
- Meets protocol requirements for specified laboratory values.
- No manifestations of a malabsorption syndrome.
- Patients who have received more than three chemotherapy regimens for more than three
recurrences of the disease.
- Poor medical risks because of nonmalignant systemic disease as well as those with
active uncontrolled conditions.
- Patients who have received investigational therapy of any type within 30 days prior