Phase I Study of KLT in Patients With Solid Tumors Refractory to Standard Therapy
- Patients with histological evidence of malignancy that has become refractory to
standard therapy, or for whom effective standard therapy does not exist.
- Patients with an estimated life-expectancy of at least 3 months
- Patients with a Karnofsky Performance Score of at least 60%
- Patients with no history of congestive heart failure (CHF), and normal ejection
fraction by echocardiography
- Patients with adequate renal and hepatic function
- Patients with adequate bone marrow status
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Richard H Wheeler, M.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Solid Tumors Refractory To Standard Therapy
|Huntsman Cancer Institue||Salt Lake City, Utah 84112|