- Histologically documented, aggressive and/or intermediate grade NHL, B-cell and
- In relapse after first-line conventional chemotherapy. Primary therapy should
include a doxorubicin-based regimen.
- Patients must have disease sensitive to induction chemotherapy, radiation therapy,
and/or radioimmunotherapy. Successful treatment of CNS or meningeal disease is
- Patients must have accessible tumor for biopsy or excision.
- Cumulative total doxorubicin: <500 mg/m2
- Performance score 0-2
- No prior pelvic RT
- Patients with a prior malignancy are eligible if they were treated for cure and have
no evidence of active disease.
- Patients may not be taking immunosuppressive agents.
- Informed Consent; IRB approval