- Patients with advanced solid tumors with previous treatment or beyond standard
therapy of significant clinical benefit
- Therapy with no more than 3 prior chemotherapy regimens
- Radiotherapy to less than 25% of bone marrow volume (no pelvic radiation)
- Adequate organ function
- Recovery from the effects of prior chemotherapy and radiation therapy, with at least
a 4 week interval. All prior toxicities should have resolved to baseline prior to
entry into the study.
- Good performance status
- Anticipate life expectancy of at least 6 months
- Not pregnant or lactating.
- Sexually active men and women of childbearing age must use adequate contraception.
- Be able to give signed, written informed consent.
- No gastrointestinal condition that could affect the absorption of the drug
- No active infection requiring systemic medical therapy one week prior to chemotherapy