- Histologically confirmed locally advanced NSCLC (squamous, large cell
undifferentiated or adenocarcinoma).
- Disease limited to the thorax, adjacent mediastinum and neurovascular structures, and
supraclavicular or scalene lymph node area, as defined by the AJCC Staging System.
This includes patients with Stage IIIA and IIIB disease.
- Performance status of 0-2 by Southwest Oncology Group criteria.
- Medically inoperable patients (Stage I or II)
- Locoregional recurrent tumor following surgery will be eligible provided they meet
other eligibility criteria.